You may read SRL books online via your school, preschool, day care, library, venue, or organisation if your usage is non-commercial, meaning you are not charging a fee or profiting financially.
We ask you to abide by the following guidelines:
- All recordings must be for non-commercial purposes only. If you or your organisation intends to charge a fee or benefit financially from the use of SRL Publishing’s content, please email your request to email@example.com.
- At the beginning of your recording say that you are reading with permission from SRL Publishing
- Give credit to the author of the work by using their full/pen name
- If posting on social media:
- Say you are reading with permission of SRL Publishing and credit the author
- Tag SRL Publishing, @srlpublishing
- Include our website, www.srlpublishing.co.uk
- Books made be read live, or recordings may be posted
- Recordings may be shared through a school, library, institution or group’s private platform or within a closed group with access limited to members of your community.
- If you are posting a recording of a reading which abides by these guidelines, you do not need to apply for additional permission, but we do ask you to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, organisation, city, country, the title and author of the book you plan to read online, and an estimate of when the recording/live shall be posted. A copy of the recording once published shall be sent to the above email.
- By posting a reading, you are agreeing to the above terms.
For all other Rights & Permissions (those of a commercial nature) please visit our Rights & Permissions page.